Wednesday, July 10, 2013

NRT Book Club discusses "Emma"

At the beginning of the season, I was brainstorming on ways to promote NRT's production of Emma using social media.  One of my ideas that I thought was feasible, but worried was a little tricky, was to have a book club meet online through Google+ Hangout.. When I told my assistant, Emma Gruhl, about it, she was pretty intrigued and said she would see what she could do.  I was thrilled when she came back about a week later and some of her friends had agreed to do it.


Jordan Brooks, Hannah Coatney, Kristen Kramer met yesterday on Google+ to discuss how they felt about Emma, the characters, and more.  Be warned, there are a couple of spoilers--none that will ruin anything, but I just wanted to warn you.  This group of young scholars was very kind to share their time and thoughts on the novel and I hope you enjoy hearing what they have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis